Top 10 Reasons to Get a Massage
WE ARE SO WORTH IT!
Current research shows :
10. Massage can lower blood pressure.
9. Massage can help relieve chronic pain.
8. Massage can relieve stiffness and pain in over-used muscles
or after injury or surgery.
7. Massage helps restore a joint's range-of-motion and is
especially beneficial prior to chiropractic adjustment.
6. Anxiety, depression, and insomnia are often lessened by massage,
as it releases serotonin in the brain.
5. Gentle massage therapy can soothe the discomfort and reduce
the aches that often accompany pregnancy.
(Massage can help colicky babies and can help premature babies gain weight!)
4. Massage increases circulation, bringing more life-giving oxygen to the cells,
while removing stress hormones and pain-producing toxins
which are produced during muscle contraction and trapped in overly tight muscles.
3. Massage provides physical and mental realxation
and reduces the harmful effects of stress on the body.
2. Massage feels wonderful!
Caring touch releases endorphins in the brain and is important to human health.
And the #1 reason you should get a massage:
YOU ARE SO WORTH IT!