TOP 10 REASONS YOU SHOULD GET A MASSAGE
Massage is good for your body and your mind.
Current Research Shows:
10. Massage can lower blood pressure.
9. Massage can help relieve chronic pain.
8. Massage can relieve stiffness and pain in over-used muscles
and after injury or surgery.
7. Massage helps restore a joint's range-of-motion
and is especially beneficial prior to chiropractic adjustment.
6. Anxiey, depression, and insomnia are often lessened by massage,
as it releases serotinin in the brain.
5. Gentle massage can soothe discomfort
and reduce the aches that often accompany pregnancy.
4. Massage increases circulation.
In doing so, it brings more life-giving oxygen to the cells.
At the same time, it removes pain-producing toxins
that are produced during muscle contraction;
and also releases the build-up of basic stress hormones,
often trapped in overly tight muscles.
3. Massage provides physical and mental relaxation
and greatly reduces the harmful effects of stress on the body.
2. Massage feels wonderful!
Caring touch releases endorphins in the brain.
1. The #1 reason you should get a massage:
YOU ARE SO WORTH IT!